MSME Training Series #03: Energy Efficiency – Approach, Opportunities and Technology
WRI India, in partnership with CII, is pleased to announce the third session of its MSME Training Series, aimed to facilitate a transition towards a low-carbon, profitable and resilient MSME sector.
Watch the Full Webinar Here
Energy efficiency is a high-impact and cost-effective solution for reducing greenhouse gas emissions. As the MSME sector recovers from the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, energy efficiency interventions can serve as a pillar for renewed competitiveness for the sector by reducing energy costs and simultaneously building preparedness of MSMEs to meet emerging regulations and procurement requirements of their corporate customers.
This session will cover the basic concepts of energy management, energy efficiency opportunities and innovative technology solutions available to the MSME sector, as well as successful models for energy efficiency interventions in MSME clusters. The session will include practical perspectives related to on-going energy efficiency initiatives in the MSME sector through sharing of experiences by MSMEs, OEMs, and technology suppliers. Join this session to learn more about:
- Identifying energy efficiency opportunities in operations.
- Different technology options available for improving energy efficiency.
- How OEMs can support energy efficiency initiatives among MSME suppliers.
- Practical insights and success stories on energy efficiency interventions in the MSME sector.
The session is free and open to all. Attendees will be issued e-certificates of participation.
- Akshay Koul, Associate Counsellor, CII-GBC.
- Kajol, Manager, Energy Program, WRI India.
- Hidhay K., Manging Director, Systel Group of Companies.
- Vinit Kulkarni, Co-founder, Greenovative Energy Solutions.
- Suresh Manoharan, Executive Director, Best Colour Solutions.
- Amol M. Magdum, Associate Chief Manager, Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co.
- Shubhangi Gupta, Consultant, Climate Program, WRI India.
- Navin Kumar and Sandeep Koundinya, Aspiration Energy & Energy & Emissions lab, IIT Madras
Here is our list of MSME trainings:
MSME Training Series #04: Policies and financial scheme for MSMEs in India (Upcoming)
MSME Training Series #05: Be a resource-efficient MSME (Upcoming)
This training series is conducted as part of the Carbon Market Simulation project, facilitated by WRI India and supported by the MacArthur Foundation and is aimed to build capacity on climate change among Indian MSMEs. WRI India is partnering with CII for this training series.