Transit Oriented Development and Road Safety Session 4 | Financing & Implementing Road Safety in TOD
Join us for the fourth and final session of the workshop series on ‘Transit Oriented Development (TOD) and Road Safety’. This session will focus on the ‘Finance’ and ‘Implement’ stages of the TOD-framework and discuss innovative financing tools, development incentives, implementation and monitoring strategies for ensuring road safety within TOD.
Here is the full recording of the event.
The session includes case study presentations and a virtual panel discussion on the challenges related to the incorporation of road safety considerations in the five-steps of TOD framework.
Felipe Targa, Senior Transport Specialist, The World Bank
- Prerna Vijaykumar Mehta, Lead, Integrated Urban Development, WRI India
- Abhishek Behera, Consultant, Sustainable Cities & Transport, WRI India
- Vaibhav Kush, Senior Project Associate, Sustainable Cities & Transport, WRI India
- Saurabh Jain, Consultant, Urban Transport and Road Safety, WRI India
- Madhav Pai, Executive Director, WRI India Ross Center for Sustainable Cities
- Mriganka Saxena, Principal & Founder, Habitat Tectonics Architecture & Urbanism (HTAU) India
- Radoslaw Czapski, Senior Transport Specialist, The World Bank
- Gabriel Arrisueno Fajardo, Senior Urban Specialist, The World Bank
- Bogota City Government Representative
Know more about the Global Road Safety Facility (GRSF) HERE.