The Economic Times Smart Mobility Conclave
WRI India is proud to be working with the Economic Times as a Knowledge Partner for the ET Smart Mobility Conclave.
The Economic Times Smart Mobility Conclave is bringing together various stakeholders, from transport experts and professionals, in a virtual summit to initiate thought-provoking discussions and advocate for a smarter blueprint that can help develop cities, driven by innovation, to provide cleaner, safer and faster transportation infrastructure.
Join WRI India CEO Dr. O.P. Agarwal, who will be moderating the inaugural leaders panel on 'Evolving Trends in Urban Mobility: Enhancing Business and Economic Growth'. WRI India Ross Center Executive Director Madhav Pai will also be moderating the session 'Trialogue Session: Public Transport Innovation.'
Inaugural Leaders Panel: Evolving Trends in Urban Mobility: Enhancing business and economic growth 10:55 AM -11:35 AM
The session focuses on guiding the recovery of urban transport towards long-term development goals. Top leaders from the corporate and government sectors will talk about the key trends, changing market, sustainable tools and new innovations.
- Gerald Ollivier, Lead Transport, The World Bank
- Anil Srivastava, Former Principal Consultant & Mission Director, Mission for Transformative Mobility & Battery Storage, National Institution for Transforming India
- Prof. Shivanand Swamy, Executive Director, Centre of Excellence in Urban Transport, CEPT University
- Chair and Moderator: OP Agarwal, CEO, WRI, India
Trialogue Session: Public Transport Innovation
2:45 PM – 3.00 PM
We are seeing a gradual shift from vehicle ownership to vehicle sharing and public transport, with higher emphasis on multimodal connectivity and clean mobility. Experts in rail, road and metro transport sectors highlight innovations in their respective systems and discuss possibilities of collaboration for seamless mobility.
- Harj Dhaliwal, Managing Director, Middle East and India, Virgin Hyperloop
- Megha Yethadka, Director, Program Management and Leads Global Scaled Solutions, Uber
- Rohan Verma, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) & Executive Director, MapmyIndia
- **Chair and Moderator **: Madhav Pai, Executive Director, WRI India Ross Center for Sustainable Cities