WRI India is hosting Accelerating Clean Energy 2017 (ACE17), a conference that will bring together policymakers, sector regulators, corporates, energy sector experts, and research organisations in an effort to explore ways to enhance the growth of clean energy procurement and deployment by businesses in India, and to overcome barriers that limit this. The event will be held on 28 November 2017 at The Claridges, New Delhi.
Our mission and values define WRI India as an institution. Our values are not rules, but shared ideals and understanding that bind us together. Along with our mission and our commitment to excellence in everything we do, they articulate who we are and what we believe, influence our goals, guide our actions, and help us to explain our aspirations to others.
Honesty, candor and openness must guide our work to ensure credibility and to build trust.
- We encourage examination of our methods, analyses, and conclusion. We share information and ideas with our colleagues and partners.
- We recognize all who have contributed to our work.
To lead change for a sustainable world, we must be creative, forward-thinking, entrepreneurial, and adaptive.
- We are willing to risk failure to achieve substantial impact. We nurture and reward new ideas and excellence in pursuing them.
- We reinvigorate our own ideas and approaches through continuous learning.
We believe that change in human behavior is urgently needed to halt the accelerating rate of environmental deterioration.
- We seek the greatest impact by responding swiftly, decisively, and strategically to opportunities and challenges.
- We work on issues that matter where we believe we can make a unique difference.
Our effectiveness depends on work that is uncompromised by partisan politics, institutional or personal allegiances, or sources of financial support.
- We take pride in the independence of our ideas and work.
- We convey to partners and funders our commitment to unbiased judgment.
Our relationships are based on the belief that all people deserve respect.
- We encourage diversity of experience, culture, ideas, and opinions among our staff and partners.
- We seek to ensure and to recognize that each of us can take responsibility and create opportunities.
- We help each other to reach our fullest potential.
- We treat others with fairness regardless of their views on our work.